The care of your health is a partnership between yourself and the Primary Health Care Team. The success of that partnership depends on an understanding of each other need and cooperation between us.
Our responsibility to you:
- You will be greeted courteously
- You have a right to privacy, dignity & confidentiality at all times
- You will be seen the same day if your problem is urgent
- You will be informed if there is a delay of more than 30 minutes for your appointment
- You will be informed about obtaining test results
- Your repeat prescription will be ready for collection from the surgery within 1 working day and from the pharmacy within 2 working days
- Your suggestions/comments about services will be considered sympathetically and any complaints dealt with quickly and this will not affect any future care
- You have a right to view your medical records, subject to the limitations of the law
Your responsibility to us:
- Courtesy to all staff and doctors
- To attend appointments on time or give the practice adequate notice of cancellation. Someone else could use your appointment!
- An appointment is for one person only – where another person needs to be seen/discussed, another appointment should be made
- Every effort should be made when consulting the surgery to make the best use of nursing and medical time – home visits should be medically justifiable and not requested for social convenience
- Adequate notice to be given when requesting a repeat prescription
We are always trying to improve the service we provide to our patients. If you have any suggestions or comments on how the practice is run then please let us know. Should you have a complaint, please see below for our complaints procedure.